The attack came as U.S. officials were expected to hold peace talks with Ukrainian and Russian officials in the coming days.
Ukraine’s chief negotiator, in an exclusive interview, says conceding sovereign territory is off-limits in peace talks.
A Putin ally has called for more detail in Trump's peace plan for Ukraine. Follow Newsweek's live coverage of the war.
The Trump plan for Gaza leans to Israeli terms. It makes disarming Hamas a central condition for any progress in rebuilding ...
The attack killed at least seven people in Kyiv, the authorities said, as Moscow suggested it would resist changes negotiated ...
South African police say they are investigating allegations that former President Jacob Zuma’s daughter lured 17 men into ...
From the front-line city of Pokrovsk in eastern Donetsk, to Zaporizhzhia in the south, there is little doubt that Russia is ...
A U.S. official told NBC News that Ukraine "agreed to the peace deal” and was sorting out "minor details," though Kyiv hasn't ...
The Presidency has broken its silence on efforts to return a group of men stranded on the frontlines in Ukraine after being ...
Russian President Vladimir Putin appeared last week to be cautiously optimistic on the U.S. 28-point peace plan to end his ...
Over the past weeks, a sweeping corruption scandal has exploded across the political system. It has shaken ministries, ...
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday he would end his country’s invasion of Ukraine if Kyiv withdrew from ...